2007年12月18日 星期二

小雷的信

Hi, How's everyone doing so far in the graduate school?Under Much more pressure but having less fun??Sometimes it's quite amazing to know you are now all so grown-up.Do you know that I got married six months right afterthe two-year graduate studies,though I didn't feel quite that young at that time.When I think of you, you were still the teenager in the yellow uniform sittingin the classroom, noisy, annoying, saying stupid things,and totally paying no attention to my lectures...Those good old days!!!


The two-week Christmas holiday is from Dec 21 to Jan.6.Now it's Christmas decorations and music everywhere you go.Actually, not so romantic or festive as in movies.Since almost everything is made in China and priced twice or thricemore expensive,it holds no appeal at all.So I fail to enjoy the most important part of Christmas---Shopping.So when I'm back to Taiwan, I'm gonna make up for all the shopping fun I miss.Happy time flees, I have only one year and a half left now.Whenever I think of the past teaching life, I still have nightmares.Take care.Always your high school teacher,Ms. Lei

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  真是懷念的高中生活阿,當年二下差點沒有人要帶我們班了,幸虧小雷最後回心轉意。大學聯考最沒有對不起的科目就是英文了,雖然模擬考每次都考很鳥,但是還是照小雷說的慢慢來,最後能考70初頭的分數我想也算是出乎我意料了。

  期待畢業後能在開同學會。

沒有留言: